Do you have to be a genius to count cards? What are the capabilities required to find out this algorithmic art? And what transpires if you get caught? Robert J. Marks and Sal Cordova talk about the ins and outs of card counting.
Clearly show Notes
- 00:06 | Introducing Sal Cordova
- 00:36 | What Does It Choose to Be a Good Hustler?
- 01:45 | A Lesson In Card Counting
- 15:07 | You Have to Be a Superior Actor
- 16:58 | How To Use Your Tooth As A Keyboard
- 19:28 | Blackjack Textbooks
- 21:56 | If You Try out to Conquer The Video game, You Could Be Arrested